"Pick a Time" is an online scheduler that may be accessed at any time. Parents may log on at their convenience, assess appointment availability for all of the teachers they need to meet with, and sign up for appointments in minutes. Parents may also log on at any time to make changes to their schedule, as well as request an e-mail reminder prior to the conference event.
Step One: Register to become a user
- Enter the URL: https://www.pickatime.com/client?ven=11602217
- Enter your email address and click "Login/Create Account".
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- Note: If you have previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. All previous activity (appointments booked) will have been saved to your account.
Step Two: Schedule Your Appointments
- Once you are logged in, you will see a menu which will allow you to select between the Elementary division and the Junior/Senior High School. Click on "Elementary Parent/Teacher Interviews" (green).
- A list of the Elementary teachers will appear. Each teacher is identifiable by the coloured and/or patterned box located under the "Legend".
- Click on the box next to each teacher that you would like to schedule a conference with. A schedule will appear to the right, listing the available times for those teachers. You may view the schedules of more than one teacher at the same time.
- Each colored and/or patterned square represents an available meeting time for each teacher.
- To book an appointment time, click on the appropriate square of each teacher at the time desired.
- Fill in your child's information on the following screen, establish desired e-mail reminder information, and click "Create Appointment".
- Repeat this process until you have an appointment booked with each teacher you'd like to see.
Step Three: Making Changes or Printing Your Schedule
- Parents have the option of printing a hard copy of their schedule. This may be accomplished by clicking on the "Printable Schedule" link on the main page (located at the top right hand corner).
- If you wish to make changes to your schedule, you may click on the "Your Schedule" link. Alternatively, you may login at another time with your e-mail and password.
If you have any problems with booking your times, please contact the Front Office at 403-277-4700. We thank you for your assistance and hope that you will find this system both user-friendly and convenient!